I think that as we each go through the ups and downs of life, we develop our own set of truths. They may be tiny; they may be huge; they may be funny; they may be heartbreaking. Whatever they are, they're ours and ours alone. You should never, ever let someone take them from you.
Here are some of mine:
- A well-timed hug can turn an entire day around.
- "Don't Stop me Now" by Queen is my anthem.
- It doesn't matter if you actually catch the Frisbee.Owning and using one is good enough.
- Once you find someone you can sit in complete silence (comfortably) with, never let them go.
- Always answer "thank you" with "you're welcome," .. not a nod or a "yep."
- To achieve perfect writing, you must have two sheets of cushion paper.
- Jump straight into pool, none of that toe-dipping business.
- True friends are better than a lot of friends.
- Trust your gut.
- Believe in people.
- Talk less, do more.
- It's never as bad as you imagine.G